- What's Happening
- Hotels & Travel
- In The Exhibit Hall
- General Info
- Making Your Case To Attend
See below for details on Philadelphia transporation options.
- SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority) - Fairs and travel schedules may be found at: www.septa.org or by contacting (215) 580-7800
Local Taxi Cabs
- City Cab Company - (215) 492-6600
- All City Taxi - (215) 467-6666
- PHL Taxi - (215) 232-2000
- The Hertz Corporation - (800) 544-0058 - Attendees use the link below and exclusive meeting number CV#022L3931 to take advantage of ALA Midwinter Meeting special rates including unlimited mileage. Advance reservations are recommended, and cars are subject to availability.
Convention Center Parking
Click on the link below for details on discounted Pennsylvania Convention Center Parking
Save on airfare when you book
travel to attend the 2014 Midwinter Meeting.
has partnered with United Airlines to offer special meeting discounts exclusive
to attendees and guests. Save from 2% up
to 10% on select fares when traveling on United.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
offers discounts from 2% up to 10% off applicable fares. Discounts apply on United Airlines and
flights operated by United or other airlines branded United Express, Lufthansa,
and All Nippon Airways. Applicable
restrictions apply. Book online at UNITED.COM enter offer code ZQSY840105